jobs in Kingstanding
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£20,344 - £26,317 a year
- Upon the return of the young person to either their home or care placement, you will make contact with them to offer a return home interview.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We receive over 2 million blood donations a year, but you don’t need a medical background or any qualifications to help us get them.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£19,926 - £21,488 a year
- ?Most roles will require a degree of communicating with customers by telephone, email or letter to answer questions and enquiries or ask for further information…
- Solid knowledge of image editing and digital sketching software.
- We are looking for a talented Illustrator to create original pieces of artwork for print and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.