jobs in Huddersfield HD7
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
Calderdale and Huddersfield Solutions Ltd
£19,000 a year
- To provide guidance and motivation to Staff and to ensure that portering targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are met.
£17,516 - £19,578 a year
- Working in our small but very busy office, the successful applicant will have excellent customer service skills, be an experienced user of the Microsoft Office…
£8.35 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Location\: Huddersfield Leeds Road Trade Park.
£8.21 an hour
- We’re looking for a Sales Assistant to help out in our Huddersfield store in the managers absence!
- Overseeing the store and the shop volunteers in the manager's…
£17,799 - £25,380 a year
- The Lancashire Police Control Room is an extremely busy environment and deals with a wide variety of calls for service.
- It is essential that you hold a full and valid driving licence and it is expected that you will either use a council vehicle or your own car.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.