jobs in Horfield
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
£19,945 - £21,166 a year
- You will carry out tasks to help customers get the most out of the libraries; helping them find specific titles and reserving them, dealing with new membership,…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for all essential and desirable criteria required for the role.
£21,236 - £23,754 a year
- You will offer a positive welcome to our customers both face to face and online using excellent communication skills to support answering physical and virtual…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£17,932 - £22,257 a year
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
- Carry out enforcement administration as required.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.