jobs in Hinxton
£22,478 - £25,850 a year
- We are looking for a driven individual to join the Humanities and Social Sciences team as an Editorial Assistant to support a small team of Editors across our…
£9.75 an hour
- To be educated to National Level 2 - e.g., GCSE grades A*-C.
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- What will you get in return?
- Work with Spotify product teams to resolve escalated issues.
- Help to keep Spotify safe for all users by understanding our policies and handling prohibited…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Access to learning and development tailored to your role.
- Details referring to job description and person specification, as well as salary, pension scheme,…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£25,644 a year
- You will carry out your duties in a professional manner ensuring that customers are in possession of a valid ticket by means of undertaking station and on train…
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.