jobs in Hinckley LE10
£9.30 - £10.50 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- Our benefits include but are not limited to: On-site nursery, 27 days minimum annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata), cycle to work scheme, flexible…
£8.97 an hour
- We can offer you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and connected family.
£9.50 an hour
- To provide support to the Linehaul department with the correct collation of information and the tracking of both drivers and vehicles to ensure collections and…
- Smooth inbound flow of bookings subject to Distribution Centre capacities.
- Work closely with the warehouse to help optimise operations and reduce occasions…
£8.72 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
Oakley Grange Organic Farm, Café & Delicatessen
WE ARE OPEN MONDAYS, THURSDAYS, FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS from 10am until 4pm. We are CLOSED on TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS & SUNDAYS…
£11.56 an hour
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurized environment.
- Assist in the electronic scanning of all parcels using a handheld scanner.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.