jobs in High Ercall
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£24,600 a year
- Review environmental data we currently hold.
- Gather data on wildlife from sources such as local wildlife groups, recorders or specially commissioned pieces of…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£23,529 a year
- Initial 12 week Prison Officer Entry Level Training (POELT) on full pay and expenses, with a NVQ Level 3 Diploma when you finish The 12 weeks is divided between…
£750 - £1,500 a week
- Self Employed, Top fitters and installers consistently earn fees in excess of £1,000 per week on average .
- Van and Fuel Card available for Work Purposes**.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.