jobs in Hethel
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What it takes to be a Bakery Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
- You'll proactively engage with customers on the shop floor to help them find and fall in love with our products.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- You will register on the Level 6 Healthcare Science Audiology Practitioner Degree Apprenticeship in Audiology at Aston University and complete all training…
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
- To be able to work in a structured manner.
- Annual bonus (based on targets).
- Meet daily quality & production targets as set by the area Supervisor.
£9.03 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and hard working Receptionist to assist with the smooth running of this busy department.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.