jobs in Heavitree
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you're part-time).
- Free burger and fries when on shift.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- A full driving licence and the ability to work calmly in a busy environment is essential.
- Confidence or previous experience driving all types of road vehicles…
£16,017 - £18,212 a year
- Other duties would include monitoring and responding to general enquiries to the Exams office, general exam venue setup and record creation in the University…
£21,236 - £24,461 a year
- We are currently seeking two full time Student Information Desk Advisors on a permanent contract to join our team on our Exeter campuses.
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£18,884 - £20,420 a year
- Communicate and work with Cluster Managers, Court/Tribunal staff and other internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and customers to ensure the successful…
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.