jobs in Haywards Heath RH17
- To view all current vacancies please visit http://www.brightonacademiestrust.org.uk/careers/vacancies.
- University of Brighton Academies Trust.
£23,400 a year
- Mind encourages applications from everyone, irrespective of age, disability (including experience of living with mental health issues), gender reassignment,…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- We don’t want any robots here, just people who care about delivering great service and creating memorable experiences for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£8.50 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
£8.38 an hour
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
- What you’ll do as a Customer Assistant.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
Be the first to see new jobs in Haywards Heath RH17
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.