jobs in Hatton Cross Station
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£9.69 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
£8.21 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their seats.
- It’s challenging and fast-paced from Market Street, to replenishing stock, to working on our checkouts, our friendly team love going above and beyond to bring…
- You’ll help us give amazing service to all our customers and work with the store team to make sure our customers get everything they need this Christmas.
£15,612 a year
- We want you to add a personal touch to the familiar routine of flying – when welcoming customers on board, highlighting safety features, selling duty free,…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£34,961 - £42,010 a year
- The post- holder will attend required taught and self-study days at King’s College London, and be based in Hounslow CAMHS Mental Health Support Team for the…
- If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.