jobs in Halstead CO9
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
£19,928 a year
- A full UK driving licence.
- Experience in a land, access and conservation management.
- Be able to work safely, with risk assessments and compliance with safety…
£18,500 a year
- In this role you will work closely with the wider operations team and sales teams to carry out the administration of stock and supplies, while ensuring that…
- What our customers enjoy for breakfast, lunch and dinner - and anything in between - is your main responsibility.
- This role will require work with open-food.
£9.50 an hour
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
- All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
£10 an hour
- We are looking for a confident and friendly Maintenance Person to join the team in our care home.
- You will also be tasked with ensuring security is maintained…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.