jobs in Grimsby DN37
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- To provide an effective and efficient first point of…
£28,592 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- Delivering a 'breath of fresh air' experience for our guests through the upkeep of beautiful grounds and gardens, contributing to guest advocacy and customer…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Our Chaplaincy team play a key role within our Hospitals, providing worship, pastoral, spiritual and religious needs to our patients, staff and visitors within…
DR A P Kumar
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries from patients and outside agencies.
- A driving licence would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£8.38 an hour
- We are looking for a confident communicator, a real people person able to offer the quality of service our members and customers expect.
- Your tasks will include reception and inspection of incoming good, as wells as order handling, picking and packing.
- Morning meetings and toolbox talks.
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.