jobs in Great Yarmouth NR29
- Sorting stock into cages ready to go onto the shop-floor and other general warehouse duties.
- Main duties will include: Accepting, unloading and checking off of…
- Weekend Sales Assistants, serving on the till and stock replenishment on the shop-floor.
- Part time Sales Assistants of 15 hours per week, replenishing stock on…
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
Herbert Woods Llp
Great Yarmouth NR29
- There are eligibility criteria applied to government funded apprenticeship schemes and therefore applicants must be aged 16 or above, have been resident in the…
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What it takes to be a Café Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£25,996 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£17,259 - £17,604 a year
- Inspiration Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- Adult Social Services, Eastern Learning Disabilities are looking for a hardworking, customer focused and efficient person to join the Business Support Team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.