jobs in Great Barr
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£25,469 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- As the first person customers meet when they come to our home, your role is vital.
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
£20,619 - £28,023 a year
- Educated to A Level / NVQ Level 3, or equivalent.
- Prepare and deliver intelligence products to clearly and accurately inform decision making, and providing…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their…
£27,001 - £29,349 a year
- The post-holder will provide an effective and efficient service for both internal and external customers, and by so doing achieve the target for the recruitment…
£30,000 a year
- Receive telephone calls, determine where to route calls, transfer to appropriate personnel and/or take messages.
- Assist with typing and data entry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.