jobs in Grampian Region
Facilities Delivery ,Facilities Grampian , NHS Grampian Domestic & Support Services Team are looking to recruit across our sites the following staff:…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- The nurse bank provides a pool of staff working a variety of shifts, on an as-and-when required basis.
£20,805 - £26,903 a year
- Join us and we will provide full training along with a competitive pay, access to a generous salary-linked civil service pension scheme, multiple staff…
- You will be the first point of contact for meeting and greeting visitors to the establishment and will interact with people from a wide range of backgrounds,…
£25,978 - £34,998 a year
- Whether they’re old or young, struggling with addiction or trying to find a better path in life, they each have their own story, their own needs and their own…
- Minimum 2 National 5 (or equivalent) qualifications, including English and Mathematics or Arithmetic or relevant experience gained in a similar role and/or…
- Completion of all administration and communications relevant to the role, in line with local and national requirements and standards.
- Applicants should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as the post involves dealing with patients/relatives in a mature and confidential manner…
- The role of the Filing Clerk/Clerical Officer is to ensure that handwritten paperwork generated during inpatient admissions is filed or scanned in a timeous…
- Facilitation and involvement in recruitment and selection activities including Open Day Awareness events and promotional activities and co-ordination and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.