jobs in Gloucester GL3
- Utilise customer service skills, basic sales techniques and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- You will be expected to proactively promote the library by engaging with the wide range of customers who visit and to help deliver children’s activities.
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
- We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every…
- On hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about one of our products or services as well as the local area and…
£25,801 - £28,785 a year
- In your role you will supervise and support volunteers and project groups with community archives activities.
- Fixed term contract until end of December 2020.
£8.50 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.