jobs in Glen Parva
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
Customer Service is really important to us, so the role of a ‘Member Experience Assistant’ is to keep our members feeling great! In this role you might find…
- Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
- Your role will be unique and you will get to interact with a variety of different people, both customers and our great teams, therefore a good level of…
- As part of the EMSOU Finance Team, the post holder will provide confidential financial and administrative support to the Head of Finance & Corporate Services,…
NHS England and NHS Improvement
- The post holder is required to deal with day to day oracle/ISFE ledger queries and support to the wider organisation.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- To also engage in a range of community engagement activities.
- To work across local policing and the Equality Unit to advance positive action initiatives in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.