jobs in Glasgow G52
£19,314 - £21,482 a year
- Excellent Communication skills when handling a range of customer enquiries, communicating verbally or in writing in a courteous, professional and clear manner.
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£8.50 an hour
- We’ll be looking for you to show us a real passion and knowledge of beauty and skincare products.
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture,…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- You will provide a telephone role and undertake associated administration duties such as arranging appointments, patient enquires and booking interpreters.
£19,500 a year
- Even when customers might be frustrated due to delays or disruption, youll continue to provide excellent customer service.
- You are required to have:
£8.21 an hour
- You'll be working in a fast-paced restaurant, serving hundreds of guests every day.
- Fantastic training + opportunities to progress.
- What will you be doing?
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.