jobs in Glasgow G4
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
- We have a huge range of brands such as Converse, Nike, Vans and many more which will keep your kids on trend and if they need school shoes, we've got them…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
- Up To £11.38 Per Hour.
£16,400 a year
- An SVQ Level 2 in Administration OR 2 years Administration experience.
- How Action for Children works.
- By contributing to finance reporting, referring to budget…
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
£22,771 a year
- Our work means that you will need to understand and quickly absorb large amounts of complex information and explain it in ways that meet the needs of customers.
£26,892 a year
- Proactively developing in-depth knowledge of the local labour market and provision, recognising the roles that our Partners and Employers have in helping our…
- Welcoming guests at reception, managing the booking system and taking calls.
- Serving guests and preparing drinks at the Hollywood Bar.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.