jobs in Glasgow Central Station
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£9.00 - £9.30 an hour
- Not only will you keep the store looking spotless, you’ll also make sure it’s a safe place to shop and work, by clearing up spillages in the aisles and removing…
£8.35 an hour
- Customer Advisor - Replenishment -Part time.
- Permanent- 20 hours per week - Monday-Sunday (7am-10pm).
- £8.35 per hour+ benefits including 20% staff discount*,…
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
Fosters Funeral Directors
- The main purpose of the role is to collection and transportation of deceased, acting in a responsible and dignified manner at all times.
£18,250 - £19,201 a year
- GLASGOW CATHEDRAL, GLASGOW, CLYDE & AYRSHIRE.
- Guidance notes for applicants, is not relevant to the Seasonal Application form.
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.