jobs in Framlingham
£9.30 - £10.50 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
£17,641 a year
- Must hold a full manual driving licence and be an official driver.
- Applicants who do not currently hold a valid PST level 2 certificate must be prepared to…
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a care home setting.
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts.
- You’ve got experience dealing with the general public.
- Our Operations Specialists drive the pulse of our operations on the ground and play a key role in getting our customers’ orders out to them in every step of the…
£10.25 an hour
- To maintain the highest quality standards and to meet customers expectations regarding those standards.
- In conjunction with the Technical Team and PC’s ensure…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£23,001 a year
- Our training gives our officers everything they need to become some of the most highly trained firearms professionals in the country.
- Ensure the best welfare standards are followed & implemented.
- Job Type: 39 hour basic per week, alternate weekend working with overtime.
£8.80 - £9.05 an hour
- You’ll be a people person, flexible with varying shifts (and customers).
- You will receive £8.80 per hour (£8.08 if under 21) plus an additional £0.25 per hour…
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- Ability to keep calm and professional in a fast paced environment.
- Efficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile.
- Assist site teams with customer invoice queries/sales.
- Inputting and checking consignment notes and transport data including carrying our driver debriefs,…
£8.21 an hour
- To work with staff in a positive, professional manner and be prepared to support the business in a challenging environment.
- Hours are 39 per week (Mon to Fri).
£15.98 - £23.09 an hour
- To qualify to work from home you must be a registered nurse or paramedic with 2 years’ experience in acute or primary/community care and you must be NHS…
- You will be offered a paid pre-qualified graduate trainee post with the County Council for 12 months from September 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.