jobs in Flintshire
£22,295 a year
- Working flexibly is integral to a role here as overtime is compulsory (up to two hours per shift) and shifts vary across weekdays.
- Great salary plus shift pay.
£19,600 a year
- Must be a car owner with full license and access to own car for travel for work purposes.
- Working as a volunteer on a regular weekly basis with people with…
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£9.74 an hour
- Must have a driving licence for this role.
- Driving Force Recruitment Ltd operating as an Employment Business are currently recruiting for Ground Maintenance…
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places.
- PART TIME TO INCLUDE WEEKEND WORKING.
- As an office apprentice within the administration department, you will be assisting colleagues with a range of duties whilst we support you to achieve NVQ Level…
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery,…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.