jobs in Ferrybridge
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- In return for working the unsocial hours, under Agenda for Change Section 2, Band 3 Health Advisors are entitled to an additional premium.
£27,905 - £30,507 a year
- You must also be willing to adapt and work independently but still be a critical part of the team and work closely with your colleagues to ensure a consistent…
£21,589 - £27,905 a year
- Leeds YJS has a commitment to safeguarding children and young people which is reflected in staff selection.
- This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and…
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- To provide an effective and efficient first point of…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
- Ossett Academy and Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.