jobs in Farnsfield
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent…
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- Finalising orders and checking out our customers’ orders.
- Following correct processes and procedures.
- Based on both the sales floor and in the dispensary, you will be given the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience whilst working towards your…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The Health and Wellbeing Admin Assistant role is to provide effective administrative support to the Trust’s Health and Wellbeing Team.
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets…
£16,138 - £16,790 a year
- Supervision of students before school, during break and lunch times and after school.
- To assist with the development, management and organisation of Library and…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
UK Government - Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Autho...
£20,000 a year
- General administrative duties, e.g. answering telephone calls, photocopying etc.
- Receiving calls and/or correspondence from vulnerable workers or members of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.