jobs in England
Sort by: relevance -
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£24,057 - £30,195 a year
- To conduct discovery and proactive work around the RLWT threat in the region.
- To build a greater understanding of the threat the region faces from RLWT.
- The role will be responsible for a broad range of administrative tasks e.g. the handling and direction of queries, maintenance of records, acting as the first…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£8.50 - £10.60 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£32,335 a year
- Support in the development and publication of intelligence packages and products.
- Research, collate, evaluate and publish information and intelligence to…
- To view all current vacancies please visit http://www.brightonacademiestrust.org.uk/careers/vacancies.
- University of Brighton Academies Trust.
£20,500 - £22,500 a year
- We want you to add a personal touch to the familiar routine of flying – when welcoming customers on board, highlighting safety features, selling duty free,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.