jobs in Emsworth PO10
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£7.78 - £8.21 an hour
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers.
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
- What we need from you.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Details referring to job description and person specification, as well as salary, pension scheme, closing dates and points of contact details specific to each…
- As a Warehouse Assistant, you'll be responsible for unloading deliveries, replenishing stock so products are always available for our customers, and ensuring…
- As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are…
£8.75 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
Mengham Infant School
Hayling Island PO11
- This will include answering the telephone, re-directing calls and taking messages as necessary to ensure prompt and effective communication.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.