jobs in Edensor
£18,120 - £22,833 a year
- To work as part of the Central Business Support team to deliver a wide range of Administrative Support.
- For the benefits of working for Derbyshire Constabulary,…
£32,874 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£19,376 - £20,941 a year
- Work in accordance with policies, procedures, systems, structures, resources and personnel in place to promote the welfare and protection of children at…
£20,199 - £25,380 a year
- The role involves being part of a Safer Neighbourhood Team, aiding Police Officers and PCSO's to solve crimes through investigation, interviewing suspects and…
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- You can copy and paste the link currently in your browser and access this vacancy at home.
- A minimum checkable history of 3 years has been identified for this…
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£8.22 an hour
- Please note; due to the responsibilities and requirements of this role, successful applicants will be required to undergo a basic DBS check and the employment…
£22,417 - £25,941 a year
- About the Job Student Experience Officer.
- The summary of the vacancy you selected is shown here.
- Please note that all our vacancies close at 23:59 (UK time) on…
£19,928 a year
- Experienced with administrative duties, including up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Take pride on delivering excellent customer and administrative…
£27,096 - £33,732 a year
- The post holder will maintain positive and effective engagement with Police Chief Officer teams, Senior Investigation Officers, the national CT network, MI5,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.