jobs in Eccleston
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£8.38 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Take pride in your work.
- Essential criteria for this role:
- Work with efficiency, accuracy and pace.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£27,511 - £30,046 a year
Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. The University has been…
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
- Contributing to Putting on the best game in town and ensuring customers expectations are met.
- Team Members will be accountable for forSupporting and…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- This post is subject to a standard Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- You must have good communication skills, a positive attitude and an understanding…
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£24,799 - £26,317 a year
- You must have a full driving licence or equivalent mobility.
- We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our professional and highly experienced Green…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.