jobs in East of England
£13,175 a year
- Our warehouses are fast paced and time sensitive.
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
£30,982 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales through to exchange…
£19,928 a year
- A full UK driving licence.
- Experience in a land, access and conservation management.
- Be able to work safely, with risk assessments and compliance with safety…
- Ensure production targets are maintained.
- Must have a current national police certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check.
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- You will work as part of a dedicated team to ensure that the products are prepared and packaged ready to go out to our customers at the highest quality.
£8.21 an hour
- Your excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- Colleague of the Month Awards.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs.
- Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.