jobs in East Budleigh
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
£8.72 an hour
- The ability to work to sales targets, and confidently sell our membership benefits.
- You’ll also be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors…
- Being knowledgeable about the products in my department, the services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- What’s in it for you.
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor is spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£9.44 - £10.50 an hour
- Build strong relationships within the community as the point of contact for local community groups, playing an active part in making a difference for local…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£28,343 a year
- You’ll develop knowledge of issues and UNISON policy and procedures to enable you to answer a wide range of enquiries from members and activists.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.