jobs in East Bridgford
- In this role you will be welcoming arrivals, handling queries, booking appointments, dealing with cancellations as well as other general receptionist duties.
£20,362 a year
- This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and all offers of employment are subject to security clearance checks and approval by the Home…
£17,853 a year
- Kennel Assistants are required to feed, handle and exercise Military Working Dogs of various breeds, size and temperaments.
Nova Education Trust
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- To attend safeguarding training as required by the school and maintain your knowledge and understanding of your responsibility for safeguarding children in this…
- Engaging with clinical and procurement stakeholders to develop product specifications and local trust and regional (STP) category strategies.
£11,957 a year
- This will include defining advertising activities and creating promotional materials and updates (across all media platforms, including social media), writing…
£20,362 a year
- As a minimum you will evidence that you hold a minimum of Level 2 Key Skills (or equivalent) including English and Maths as we will test this during the process…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- While your willingness to learn, personable approach and ability to read our customers will have you delivering coffee experiences that are simply unbeatable.
£9,338 - £9,525 a year
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.