£8.50 - £10.60 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
- Fashion is personal and is all about different points of view, we want to celebrate self-expression and helping customers to feel great.
- Enhance the customer experience by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its…
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- Through a variety of roles within the House of Commons you’ll manage enquiries and evidence sessions for a departmental Select Committee, and be involved in…
£22,052 - £23,420 a year
- We are seeking to recruit a Receptionist within the RDAC Department in Chelsea.
- The successful applicant will be expected to have the ability to carry out all…
- Liaising with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity, including discouraging and preventing…
- We don’t want any robots here, just people who care about delivering great service and creating memorable experiences for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
Be the first to see new jobs in Earls Court
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.