jobs in Dunstable
£9.69 an hour
- In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as…
£30,000 a year
- The role will evolve but you will assist with the setting up and creation of all payroll processes, the administration of monthly payroll for 18000+ employees,…
- Excellent communication – good telephone manner and comprehensive written skills.
- Regular review and assess cases in order to highlight potential risks and…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£19,200 - £24,000 a year
- Acting as the second (Tier-2) point of contact for Employees, Managers and HR Business Partners who are seeking support in Processes, Transactions & Systems.
£28,607 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- This role involves days, nights and weekend working, and is a safety critical role…
- Alongside a competitive salary, you'll get lots of other great benefits too, including 10% off your Asda shopping, incentive schemes, the opportunity to become…
£10.75 - £11.70 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Alongside this you will work towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Marketing Assistant apprenticeship qualification.
- Completed A Level/BTEC or equivalent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.