jobs in Drymen
£18,580 - £20,320 a year
- Maintaining a professional image when dealing with customers both internal and external.
- To provide a speedy and efficient support service to all customers,…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- Informal enquiries to Margaret Keiss, Admin Services Co-ordinator on telephone number 01324 574 521.
- We require a Receptionist/Clerical Assistant to cover our…
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets…
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Producing set number of asylum decisions both weekly / monthly whilst demonstrating sensitivity, emotional resilience and understanding of the needs of…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
£25,367 - £28,341 a year
- ? A self-starter with the ability to travel to carry out home and outreach visits, work.
- Experience of adapting to changing circumstances whilst managing…
£22,557 - £24,159 a year
- Providing telephone support for the CE/SD and liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels on their behalf, to ensure that enquiries are…
£37,570 - £44,688 a year
- We have space for 1.6 WTE (Full time is 37.5 hrs per week) permanent Public Health Intelligence Advisers (AfC Band 7: £37,570 - £44,688 p/a) in the Evaluation…
£22,417 - £26,715 a year
- Work with the Digital Content Officer and Marketing Officer to devise creative social media campaigns that engage with the College's online audiences, including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.