jobs in Drayton
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£21,881 - £39,587 a year
- Provide all possible assistance to customers when trains are delayed, arranging for urgent messages from customers to be forwarded, where practicable.
£7.78 - £8.21 an hour
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers.
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
- What we need from you.
£16,565 - £17,062 a year
- Working on the hospital’s busy reception, our Receptionists are responsible for processing clients who attend the hospital, answering telephone enquiries,…
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
£8.51 an hour
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
Southern Domestic Abuse Service
£24,000 a year
- The post-holder will work to empower and support women, children, young people and men affected by domestic abuse.
- To manage all aspects of the Advice Line.
- The interviewer will visit the author, usually in their own home, for 12 meetings over a four–five-month period.
- Empathy, patience and an open manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.