jobs in Draycott in the Moors
£22,293 a year
- The youth justice worker is a new and innovative adaption of the prison officer role specific for working within youth custody and will be a driving force for…
£24,987 - £32,898 a year
- As a Trainee Senior Conductor, you will play a key role in the safe and smooth running of our service, assisting passengers with any enquiries or problems,…
£23,545 - £25,429 a year
- Knowledge of the legislation around children and those leaving care as well as legislation around the criminal justice system would be desirable but training…
£21,417 a year
- You’ll be on the go throughout your shift, whether you are handling cash and processing card payments, keeping your customers updated with travel information or…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- This post is a front line service dealing with the public and hospital staff in the Ophthalmology Poswillo Theatre Suite.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
- Our Service focused Sales Assistants are a vital part of the team, mainly based on the shop floor ensuring all our customers receive excellent customer service…
- Based at the Theme Park entrance in our Ticket Sales & Collections building;
- Including the turnstiles and car parks - this may involve working outside in all…
£9.44 - £10.50 an hour
- Build strong relationships within the community as the point of contact for local community groups, playing an active part in making a difference for local…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.