jobs in Doncaster DN9
- Participating in a close-knit, friendly atmosphere, sharing ideas, helping others when needed.
- Work cohesively with other departments to gain a full…
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- Experience of working with sensitive information, and dealing with and maintaining confidentiality.
- Undertake initial assessment and action accordingly.
£17,672 - £18,176 a year
- We are recruiting a Reception and Information Officer to provide outstanding customer care to all customers, this includes dealing with student queries, dealing…
£9 - £14 an hour
- Our FREE* CSCS programme offers you a quick and simple solution to gaining yours, This fantastic, fully-funded, opportunity includes the Level 1 Award in Health…
£8.50 an hour
- Be knowledgeable, know what deals and offers are available and be able to answer local store queries.
- Create a welcoming and reassuring presence at the start…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
- Although leaders pay attention to competitors, they obsess over customers.
- The DSL can also provide information to customers on how Amazon is resolving…
£8,824 a year
- In addition, children of our staff feature favourably in the admissions criteria (subject to length of service or skills criteria).
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank.
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family,…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.