jobs in Didcot
£8.72 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Our stores are packed with thousands of products, from clothes and household items, through to tinned foods, frozen goods and chilled produce, and without our…
£8.72 an hour
- This is a job that can offer you flexibility across a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and…
£8.38 an hour
- To provide an efficient and effective service to all our customers, understanding their needs and requirements and continually working to exceed their…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay.
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank.
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family,…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- As a customer service assistant, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet stocking…
- To liaise with external partners to help coordinate the above activities, such as recruitment agencies, design agency and social media account managers.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£9.50 an hour
- In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.