jobs in Derrygonnelly
£19,911 a year
- The Field Team Administrator will undertake all administrative duties in support of the Field Team based in the Army Reserve Centre, Enniskillen and will be…
£18,948 a year
- Maximise sales opportunities and generate revenue through outbound sales, retention and upselling to our existing customers.
- 22 days’ paid annual leave.
- Our teams spend their time on the shop floor so an enjoyment of interacting with customers and natural selling skills are crucial to the role.
£8.72 an hour
- The ability to work to sales targets, and confidently sell our membership benefits.
- You’ll also be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors…
£8.50 an hour
- Previous experience within a retail or hospitality environment is beneficial but not essential.
- You will be an advocate for the Argos values, and will do all…
£10.22 an hour
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office, as well as web and social media applications.
- Have you got fantastic customer service skills?
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
£8.72 an hour
- To retrieve and log processed camera film and accompanying data records and forward/deliver these to the Fixed Penalty Processing Centre (FPPC) within a…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£21,006 a year
- Job Duties: Supervision of retail assistants, ensuring efficient checkout operation and cash office operation.
- Must have 6 months Senior Supervisor experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.