jobs in Cupar
£24,981 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- If successful in your application, you will be offered the opportunity to undertake an SVQ2 or SVQ3 (dependent on band) in Health and Social Care, approximately…
£19,911 a year
- The E1 Administrative Officer will work as part of the Administration Team and will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support…
£19,314 - £21,482 a year
- Provide clients with accurate information in a warm and friendly manner which may be by telephone, face to face, email and online.
£8.79 an hour
At The Food Warehouse we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference.…
- The legal bit – you need to be over 18 to enter a betting shop or gamble, so we need you to be over 18 to work here..
- You will enjoy dealing with customers and assisting your colleagues.
- Reporting to the Territory Manager, our Colleagues main role is to provide assistance and…
- On the qualification side, you’ll need 3 Nat 5’s including English and Mathematics and a relevant technical or science subject.
- It’s built me up as a person.”.
£23,545 - £25,428 a year
- Access to your own vehicle to undertake home visits is required.
- Barnardo's Multi Agency Independent Advocacy Service (MIA) funded by the Big Lottery and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.