jobs in Cosgrove
- The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for picking customer orders and must ensure they regularly check invoiced items leave the branch in a timely manner.
£20,200 - £23,700 a year
- Must hold (or be eligible to hold) DV and STRAP clearance.
- English GCSE at grade A-C (or equivalent qualification/training);
- In return, we’ll offer you flexible working patterns and train you on product knowledge, visual merchandising and most importantly offer you a GREAT place to…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- For 4 days per week.
£20,200 a year
- Undertake warehouse duties within the HPRDC (Hanslope Park Regional Distribution Centre), areas cover Receiving within Goods Inwards, Issuing, Ordering and…
£26,000 a year
- This is a shift based role (Monday to Friday) on a five day rotating shift pattern (6.00am - 2.00pm, 2.00pm - 10.00pm, 10.00pm - 6.00am) and comes with a…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£17,200 a year
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls, emails and post.
- As a Receptionist, you will be welcoming all staff and visitors at the service, supporting them…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
- Someone who enjoys making conversations and loves to leave a lasting impression on our customers, making our customers love O2.
- Flexible benefits to suit you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.