jobs in Compton
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Access to learning and development tailored to your role.
- Details referring to job description and person specification, as well as salary, pension scheme,…
£23,235 - £25,380 a year
- Educated to Educated to QCF Level 2 (inc English Language) OR work experience deemed to have brought the postholder to a comparable level.
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers.
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
- What we need from you.
£27,293 a year
- Initial 12 week Prison Officer Entry Level Training (POELT) on full pay and expenses, with a NVQ Level 3 Diploma when you finish.
- Be at least 18 years old.
£31,093 a year
- CLIC Sargent is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
£8.75 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
£10.29 an hour
- Invigilators play a vital role in the running and administration of exams to allow all students to perform to the best of their ability whilst maintaining the…
£21,881 - £39,587 a year
- Provide all possible assistance to customers when trains are delayed, arranging for urgent messages from customers to be forwarded, where practicable.
£9.36 an hour
- Support children with special educational needs getting to and from school.
- Help children with special educational needs (SEN) get to and from school and ensure…
Winton Community Academy
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- We are also noted for our ‘can do’ attitude.
- We are looking to hire a motivated, proactive Examinations Officer.
- Inspire their remarkable with us.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.