jobs in Colne BB8
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience.
- The Warehouse Operative Grade 2 will perform the activities required to meet company quality standards and focus on continuous improvement whilst demonstrating…
£18,065 - £18,426 a year
- Duties will involve dealing with customers in our shop area, administrative tasks, and assisting visitors to the area who are seeking information.
- Ability to serve customers in a friendly, polite and approachable manner (essential).
- Ensuring that customers are served in an efficient, friendly and polite…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
£19,704 - £22,275 a year
- The purpose of this role is to ensure the highest levels of data quality are input and maintained within the Constabulary’s investigations via administration…
- Retail and direct sales experience, working to sales targets with a proven sales record.
- Achieving foreign exchange sales targets in relation to overall sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers, - approaching any customers that may require assistance.
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
- Process till transactions securely, quickly and accurately.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.