jobs in Coalville
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- It’s challenging and fast-paced in our customer café, you'll prepare and serve fresh meals and snacks and maintain attractive displays throughout the day.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£9.35 an hour
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales.
- And you’ll keep your team happy, by getting stuck in and leading by example.
- Carry out all testing procedure for product as and when required.
- Illustrate a keen interest in the business and the will to win, including complaints and the…
- Our teams spend their time on the shop floor so an enjoyment of interacting with customers and natural selling skills are crucial to the role.
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.