jobs in Clydebank
- Finalising orders and checking out our customers' orders.
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
£19,314 - £21,482 a year
- Excellent Communication skills when handling a range of customer enquiries, communicating verbally or in writing in a courteous, professional and clear manner.
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- It is essential that you have excellent telephone and communication skills with extensive knowledge of medical terminology either in a healthcare setting or…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£9.50 an hour
- In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- You will have basic computer and word processing skills, Organisation/administration skills and effective communication skills.
£9 - £10 an hour
- We urgently require shelf replenishment staff to work for a leading supermarket chain in the UK.
£24,670 - £30,742 a year
To thrive in the role as PWP, you will be compassionate, empowering, focused, professional and passionate abut promoting mental wellbeing. Furthermore, you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.