jobs in Chichester PO18
Southern Domestic Abuse Service
£24,000 a year
- The post-holder will work to empower and support women, children, young people and men affected by domestic abuse.
- To manage all aspects of the Advice Line.
£21,881 - £39,587 a year
- Provide all possible assistance to customers when trains are delayed, arranging for urgent messages from customers to be forwarded, where practicable.
- The interviewer will visit the author, usually in their own home, for 12 meetings over a four–five-month period.
- Empathy, patience and an open manner.
Chichester Free School
£17,364 a year
- Have the ability to communicate in a warm and professional manner with children, parents and visitors both in person and on the telephone.
- West Sussex County Council is not the employer of this establishment.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- You will have a key role in conducting psychological and neuropsychological assessments and interventions on an individual basis under the supervision of…
£25,420 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a Pastoral Leader who will be primarily responsible for overseeing and monitoring the achievement and welfare of every child within a…
£8.30 an hour
- Our Sales Assistants work alongside the management team and volunteers to ensure the efficient running of the store.
- This position is for 7 hours on Saturdays.
- You will also be involved in reading activities for targeted groups, including children, young people and older people, such as rhyme time for under-fives or a…
£8.50 an hour
- What’s more, you’ll have some impressive tech to help you out.
- Various roles available with contract sizes 10-25 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 31st…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.