jobs in Chesterfield S41
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- Being knowledgeable about the products in my department, the services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- What’s in it for you.
- You’ll be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and do your best every day to meet targets and make sure that our Customers have the best in store…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Work in all areas of the store as needed, including the sales floors, to offer fast and friendly service.
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support…
£18,078 a year
- This role involves handling sensitive material which requires the ability to deal with images of an unpleasant and/or disturbing nature in a professional manner…
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
- A love of team work.
£24,002 - £31,973 a year
- To apply for roles in MOJ you will need to confirm your employment history for at least 3 years prior to the date of application so that pre-employment checks …
- You will develop knowledge of our extensive range of health and wellbeing products and services to ensure our customers receive the best experience that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.