jobs in Cardiff CF23
£29,235 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£22,391 - £25,401 a year
- We offer 2 weeks statutory paternity leave.
- Up to 3 days Paid leave for volunteering opportunities.
- Carrying out user research activities from recruiting…
£22,750 a year
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customers needs; whether that be through calls, social media platforms,…
- The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for picking customer orders and must ensure they regularly check invoiced items leave the branch in a timely manner.
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
£9.03 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
£19,171 a year
- The postholder will provide support to the small but very busy Finance Administration team.
- An opportunity has arisen for an Administrative assistant to work in…
£39,760 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.