jobs in Cardiff Bay
- Welsh language skills are not necessary / Nid yw sgiliau yn yr iaith Gymraeg yn angenrheidiol.
- Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
£8.30 an hour
Customer Service is really important to us, so the role of a ‘Member Experience Assistant’ is to keep our members feeling great! In this role you might find…
- You support maximising sales by being proud of your areas of responsibility, ensuring the customer meets an area that is clean, well presented and easy to shop.
£26,687 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- The key role of the post will be to provide an efficient and high quality business administration service to internal and external customers.
£9.30 an hour
- Including dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries, engaging with resident's, staff and external visitors, to assist the management with administration…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£16,322 a year
- In addition, the building is used as a training and meeting venue by both The Wallich and external customers.
- This role is subject to a BASIC DBS Disclosure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.