jobs in Canterbury CT3
£8.50 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and deliver a great…
- Candidates must be an outgoing team player, a holder of Maths and English GCSE at grade C or equivalent and be fit enough to cope with the physical demands of…
- The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from…
- All individuals employed by OFFICE will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, race, religion, age,…
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
£8.21 an hour
- The Christmas team will offer great service to customers across all of our sales departments.
- Weekend working will be required – it’s when our customers love to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.